"Blade masters claim they are the descendants of the Barbarians of antiquity. -- And judging by their look and manner, I shan't question it. But seeing them in battle, Your Majesty, why 'tis a thing of wonder. You'd be hard pressed to find even a master chef who could slice with such beauty and precision!"
(From His Majesty's Advisor's address speech)
- Damage: 43.8
- Area of effect: target and 2 adjacent hexes
- Cooldown: 2
- Strength: 125%
- Rejected damage bonuses: None
- "Inflicts Melee damage to all units in range."
- Enrage: Bonus to attack on weakened units
- Basic Armor: Armored, Resistance: +20 Melee, +40 Missile
- The Gift of Strength: Resistance: +35 Elemental Magic. Immune to banes.
- Document Inspection: Movement Points: -2. Effect is applied to all neighboring enemy units.
Can be recruited after building a Temple to Krolm in a Human city.
Veterans can be upgraded to Blade Masters for 700 Gold.
Blade Masters have the highest base damage among units you can recruit (Gold Dragon has the same base damage, but he is hard to obtain). Buff them with all blessings and perks that you have and they will become real killing machines.